Waterproof electric lift patient transfer chair
|Product name||Electric lift patient transfer chair|
|Maximum loading weight||150 kg|
|Power supply||Battery, rechargeable|
|Rated power||96 W|
|Voltage||DC 24 V|
|Lifting range||25 cm , from 40 cm to 65 cm.|
|Application||Home, hospital, nursing home|
|Functions||Patient transfer/ patient lift/ toilet / bath chair/ wheelchair|
|Wheel||Two front wheels are with brake|
|Door width, chair can pass it||At least 55 cm|
|It suites for bed||Height of bed from 11 cm to 63 cm|
The door must be more than 55 cm in width, and the height of bed must be from 11 cm to 63 cm, Chair can be use in these both requirements.
1) New trending - electric lift , non manual operation
2) Height of seat can be adjusted automatic, transfer pateint from bed to living room, bathroom, and outdoor etc.
3) Waterproof , IP44 level , it can be used as bath chair for disabled.
4) Long lifespan , the lifespan of battery is 1000 times charging, the lifespan of engine is 10,000 circle operation up and down
5) Meets multi using purposes , as powered toilet lifts,shower stool, patient moving equipment, wheelchair.
6) Electric patient lift can be operated for 500 times after battery is full charged. So one time charging satisfies one week working.
1 Hospital, clinic 2 Nursing home 3 Home
Electric lift transfer chair is intended for old people, disabled people, patients,bedridden and invalids.
1)Keep the plastic cover on joystick control and insert the plastic end on the hole of battery case before using it as shower chair.
2), Please don’t let machine work while it is in charging.
3), Please kindly don’t soak machine in water, although it is waterproof, the waterproof level is IP44.
4) Keep it dry in ordinary when it isn’t in use.
1)Assemble the frame of chair firstly, insert the support sticks on base
2)Install the electric push rod on the frame, fix the screws on the bottom end of the push rod.
3)Put the rear rail on the support sticks.
4)Fix the screw on the top of push rod
5)Install the small clip spring, insert the end of spring into the hole on rail.
6)Put the seat plates on frame